A Chance to Win The Ultimate Trip To Lapland with Every Box of Elf Eyes!
Experience Christmas relaxation like never before with the calming powers of Elf Eyes a Self-Heating Eye Mask that has been created to help you sleep better, unwind and relax over the busy festive period.
Christmas elves everywhere will love kicking off their boots and relaxing with one of these wonderful self-heating eye masks that will transport you from the fun festivities into heavenly relaxation.
Designed by a company with strong links to self-heating technology, these luxurious new Elf Eyes produce a comforting, warm hug for tired eyes.
Elf Eyes have been created for children but are suitable for the whole family. They have been designed slightly smaller which many adults may prefer. Each mask is unscented.
Elf Eyes Self-Heating Eye Masks are Especially Good For:
- Creating a magical experience for children as the eye masks heat up when placed over the eyes
- Helping to calm and relax overactive minds when excitement is high
- Christmas Eve boxes and stocking fillers
- Helping the whole family relax and sleep the night before Santa comes!
Plus Elf Eyes can also be used at bedtime while listening to the Sleepy Elf guided meditation track. Your child will love joining Remi, the Sleep Elf from The Lost Wish on an enchanting bedtime journey that culminates in a deeply restful night's sleep.
What to Choose From:
- Luxury box of 5 individually foil-wrapped eye masks - the perfect for the whole family
- A single sachet mask - a great chance to treat a child or friend
PLUS with every purchase of Elf Eyes you will get:
A FREE bespoke Sleepy Elf meditation to accompany the eye masks and compliment our new book The Lost Wish and a FREE mindful colouring-in sheet. Simply scan the QR codes with your mobile device.
How to use your Sensory Retreats Elf Eyes Self-Heating Eye Mask
- Find a quiet cosy place to rest and recline
- Open the pouch and unfold your Elf Eyes Eye Mask
- Gently place the mask over your eyes and fit the loops comfortably around your ears
- Within a couple of minutes, you’ll begin to feel a gentle sensation as the Elf Eyes warms up
- Simply allow yourself to drift off as you enjoy approximately 25 minutes of deeply relaxing and soothing warmth
- If using on children (aged 5+), you may need to secure with an extra knot to tighten the loops - adult supervision advised while children wear the mask
How Does a Self-Heating Eye Mask Work?
Each Elf Eyes contain a thin layer of iron filings that cuddle up to the oxygen molecules in the air to create the gentle, safe and soothing sensation of heat. It’s like a lullaby for the eyes and mind as you drift off and enjoy a dreamy night’s sleep thanks to the gentle heat.
Exhausted children and parents everywhere will enjoy the soothing sensory sleep sensation of Elf Eyes this Christmas.
How to Make This A Magical Experience For Children
- These are magical eye masks that only heat up when you open the packet and say the magic words
- Tap the mask packet three times and say “Elf Eyes come alive, sparkle and shine warm up and be mine”
- Open the sachet and place the mask over your child’s eyes and wait for the magic to happen!
- Ask them to count to 30 and start to feel them warm up while they relax or drift off to sleep
- Each mask contains blackout properties and can be worn overnight. We recommend on children they are carefully removed once asleep.
Ingredients: Iron Powder, Activated Carbon Powder, Salt, Vermiculite, Water
Precautions: Do not bend or crush the mask before use. Do not allow the mask to come into contact with water or other liquids. Avoid using while wearing contact lenses, or immediately after applying eye drops. Recommended for users aged 5+. Children should use this product under the supervision of a parent or guardian. Keep out of the reach of young children, babies and pets. Do not heat up in the microwave. Do not cut or tear the mask. Do not use if damaged. Recycle products after use.
Use only as directed. Remove the mask if any pain or discomfort is experienced. In case of irritation, rinse with warm water. Do not use if you cannot feel heat sensation. Avoid using if you are suffering from diabetes or recovering from recent eye surgery. Seek medical advice if you have a condition affecting the skin around the eyes or you have sensitive skin.