Divine Eyes Subscription Box Containing 10 Masks
Relaxing Lavender Scent
10 individually foil wrapped single-use eye masks
2 FREE gifts included with your purchase;85-minutes of Divine Escape Crystal Singing Bowls Music and an exclusive complimentary guided meditation track from Zen mindfulness teacher, Elizabeth Caroline
Each Divine Eyes Self-Heating Eye Mask is designed to help you escape in the moment and experience heavenly relaxation. Tension magically melts away as tired and strained eyes are soothed.
Unlike many other heated eye masks, they can be worn all night as a blackout mask plus they’re ideal for meditation practice and Shavasana.
Each individual foil-wrapped eye mask holds its heat for approximately 25 minutes and includes 85-minutes of FREE Crystal Sound Healing music to enhance the pampering experience and help rebalance chakras.
We’re also including a guided meditation track from Zen mindfulness teacher, Elizabeth Caroline.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT!
To Sleep, To Dream, To Wake, Renewed!
Backed by science and developed by a company with strong links to self-heating technology, our luxurious eye masks promote relaxation and comfort thanks to an infusion of mind and body calming aromatherapy scents developed from natural essences.
Your Divine Eyes Mask includes therapeutic lavender.
Combined with gentle, patented, air-activated double Ecosteam technology, they deliver a soothing sensory sensation perfect for anyone having trouble sleeping or to enjoy a pampering home-spa experience and are safe to wear overnight.
Just 25 minutes is all it takes to help magically melt away stress, tension, headaches, eye strain or calm and reset an overactive mind.
Each individually wrapped foil eye mask can be used whenever or wherever your eyes or mind need some time out to recover or feel refreshed and renewed.
They’re even suitable for use on children (with adult supervision) aged 5+ so all the family can enjoy a good night’s sleep or a mini reset when everyday life gets a little bit hectic.
HOW TO USE
- Find a tranquil place to rest and recline
- Open the pouch and unfold your Divine Eyes Mask
- Gently place the Divine Eyes Mask over your eyes and fit the loops comfortably around your ears
- Within a couple of minutes, you’ll begin to feel a gentle sensation as the Divine Eyes Mask warms up
- Simply allow yourself to drift off as you enjoy approximately 25 minutes of deeply relaxing and soothing warmth
- If using on children (aged 5+), you may need to secure with an extra knot to tighten the loops - adult supervision advised while children wear the mask
HOW TO ENJOY YOUR PRODUCT
- Use your luxurious Divine Eyes Mask to create the ultimate, indulgent home-spa experience
- Apply your favourite eye cream and/or serum prior to wearing your Divine Eyes Mask to boost the benefits
- Use in conjunction with the Sensory Retreats wellbeing oils and candle collection to further enhance your self-care experience
- Your Divine Eyes Mask can be used at home, away or even when travelling
- Listen to your Divine Escape Crystal Singing Bowls Music, or play your complimentary guided meditation track
Infused with a sensational aromatherapy spa scent that contains relaxing lavender, these masks may help alleviate seven common health and beauty conditions: dry and tired eyes, headaches, insomnia and stress puffy eyes and fine lines.
They’re great for use in the bath or as part of a weekly anti-ageing facial treatment or to enhance an in-spa treatment or home pampering experience.
Simply pop on a Divine Eyes make any time you feel like escaping in the moment and enjoy a blissful retreat.
Iron Powder, Activated Carbon Powder, Essence of Lavender, Salt, Vermiculite, Water
Do not bend or crush the mask before use. Do not allow the mask to come into contact with water or other liquids. Avoid using while wearing contact lenses, or immediately after applying eye drops. Recommended for users aged 5+. Children should use this product under the supervision of a parent or guardian. Keep out of the reach of young children, babies and pets. Do not heat up in the microwave. Do not cut or tear the mask. Do not use if damaged. Recycle product after use.
Use only as directed. Remove the mask if any pain or discomfort is experienced. In case of irritation, rinse with warm water. Do not use if you have an inability to feel heat sensation. Avoid using if you are suffering from diabetes or recovering from recent eye surgery. Seek medical advice if you have a condition affecting the skin around the eyes or you have sensitive skin.