Sit back and relax with our rose-scented Amour Eyes Self-Heating Eye Masks that will gently heat up when unfolded and placed over your eyes.
These pretty pink eye masks have been designed to allow you some important me-time, with a focus on self-care in a world that moves at a million miles an hour.
Delicately fragranced with the essence of restorative rose, each soft Amour Eye Mask contains blackout properties so it can be worn overnight and reused as a sleep mask.
Amour Eyes Self-Heating Eye Masks can be used at home, away or even when travelling - tension magically melts away as tired and strained eyes are soothed.
Amour Eyes Self-Heating Eye Masks are Especially Good For...
- Switching off for some much-needed me-time
- Helping with headaches and tired, puffy eyes
- Refocussing the mind and helping worries disappear thanks to the rebalancing scent of rose
- A gift of love for friends and family
- Creating an at-home pamper party
How Do You Use a Self Heating Eye Mask?
- Find a relaxing place to stop, rest and put your feet up. Our Amour masks can be enjoyed on the sofa, in bed, in the bath or while travelling!
- Open the pouch and unfold your Amour Eyes Mask
- Gently place the mask over your eyes and fit the loops comfortably around your ears
- Soon you’ll begin to feel the heat start to activate as the Amour Eyes Mask warms up
- Allow yourself to rest and relax as you enjoy approximately 25 minutes of soothing warmth
- If using on children (aged 5+), you may need to secure with an extra knot to tighten the loops - adult supervision advised while children wear the mask
Amour Eyes Self-Heating Eye Mask: What to Choose From
- Luxury Box of 5 individually foil-wrapped rose-scented eye masks - the perfect me-time treat
- A single sachet eye mask - a great chance to try our masks or gift a friend
Each individual foil-wrapped eye mask holds its heat for approximately 25-30 minutes and is safe to sleep in overnight.
PLUS with every box of 5 you will receive:
You will find your complimentary gifts on the back of the box of your eye mask or on a Gift To You card. Simply scan the QR codes with your mobile device.
(MORE: Read our self-heating eye mask Q&A here)
How Do Self-Heating Eye Masks Work?
Our Amour Eye Masks will heat up as soon as you take them out of the sachet so only use them when you are ready. Each soft pink mask contains a thin layer of iron filings that cuddle up to the oxygen molecules in the air to create the gentle, safe and soothing sensation of heat.
Sensory Retreats is proud to support a number of charities close to our hearts. So when you give, we give too. It’s our little way of saying thank you. For every box of Amour Eyes purchased through our website, we donate £1 to the Pink Ribbon Foundation.
More About Our Amour Eye Masks
Each Amour Eyes Self-Heating Eye Mask is designed to help promote feelings of self-love by allowing you some important me-time to reflect on your own needs and happiness. The restorative rose scent, combined with the gentle warmth of the mask helps balance and calm the mind, giving you the clarity to focus on your wellbeing.
Backed by science and developed by a company with strong links to self-heating technology, our luxurious eye masks promote relaxation and comfort thanks to an infusion of mind and body calming aromatherapy scents developed from natural essences.
Combined with gentle, patented, air-activated double Ecosteam technology, they deliver a soothing sensory sensation perfect for anyone having trouble sleeping or to enjoy a pampering home-spa experience and are safe to wear overnight.
Just 25 minutes is all it takes to help magically melt away stress, tension, headaches, eye strain, or calm and reset an overactive mind.
Iron Powder, Activated Carbon Powder, Essence of Rose, Salt, Vermiculite, Water
Do not bend or crush the mask before use. Do not allow the mask to come into contact with water or other liquids. Avoid using while wearing contact lenses, or immediately after applying eye drops. Recommended for users aged 5+. Children should use this product under the supervision of a parent or guardian. Keep out of the reach of young children, babies and pets. Do not heat up in the microwave. Do not cut or tear the mask. Do not use if damaged. Recycle the product after use.
Use only as directed. Remove the mask if any pain or discomfort is experienced. In case of irritation, rinse with warm water. Do not use if you have an inability to feel heat sensation. Avoid using if you are suffering from diabetes or recovering from recent eye surgery. Seek medical advice if you have a condition affecting the skin around the eyes or you have sensitive skin.
AS SEEN IN