Experience complete well-being on-the-go with our luxurious Divine Restoring Pulse Point Oil.
Each pulse point rollerball contains a heavenly blend of pure essential oils that work in harmony with each other to revive and restore the senses.
Clary Sage, Palmarosa, Spanish Rosemary, Rose Geranium and Lavender help clear and refocus your mind.
Our Divine Restoring Pulse Point Oil Is Especially Good For:
- On the go relaxation - simply administer to the pulse points any time you need to clear and re-focus the mind, calm worries or relax
- Can be re-applied throughout the day
- Perfect to help you feel restored and renewed on-the-go
- Conveniently and discreetly carry it with you wherever you go including hand luggage when travelling
- Apply to pulse points immediately before soaking in the bath or enjoying a meditation session, for the ultimate relaxing and pampering experience
Use alongside our Sensory Retreats Self-Heating Eye Masks for on-the-go relaxation when travelling or away from home.
Well-Being Benefits Of Our Pulse Point Oil
The Divine Restoring Pulse Point Oil features our best-selling well-being oil blend used in thousands of spas across the UK. It provides an uplifting, aromatic boost, delivering an immediate, mind-calming retreat for that instant feel-good factor.
How To Use The Divine Restoring Pulse Point Oil
Use it on your pulse points - such as your temples, insides of your wrist and neck - whenever you need to clear and refocus the mind.
The Divine Restoring oil blend provides an uplifting, aromatic boost, delivering an immediate, mind-calming retreat.
Available in a super convenient portable format, ideal for slipping into a handbag or purse, you can carry your well-being with you throughout the day or when travelling.
(MORE: Best essential oils for anxiety)
INGREDIENTS: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Tocopherol, Salvia Sclarea Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol, Farnesol, Limonene, Linalool