Drift into dreamland with these wonderfully relaxing, jasmine-scented Dreamy Eyes Self-Heating Eye Masks.
Simply open your sachet, place the soft velvety mask over your eyes and completely switch off as the aromatherapy essence of jasmine, combined with the gentle warmth of the mask, provides a relaxing sensation
Dreamy Eyes are luxurious and pampering, vegan-friendly eye masks, made with natural ingredients that heat up to deliver soothing warmth when they come into contact with the air.
Each eye mask contains blackout properties and can be worn all night and reused again with the heat.
Dreamy Eyes Self-Heating Eye Masks are especially good for...
- Helping you prepare for deep relaxation with the soothing scent of Jasmine
- Ideal for travelling and snoozing on the go
- Perfect after too much screen time and eye strain
- Great post-gym and taking some downtime after a workout
How Do You Use Your Dreamy Eyes Self-Heating Eye Mask?
- Find a tranquil place to rest and recline, your Dreamy Eyes can be enjoyed while relaxing, in bed, in the bath or travelling
- Open the pouch and unfold your Dreamy Eyes Mask
- Gently place the Dreamy Eyes Mask over your eyes and fit the loops comfortably around your ears
- Within a couple of minutes, you’ll begin to feel a gentle sensation as your eye mask warms up
- Simply allow yourself to drift off as you enjoy approximately 25 minutes of deeply relaxing and soothing warmth
- If using on children (aged 5+), you may need to secure with an extra knot to tighten the loops - adult supervision advised while children wear the mask
What to Choose From:
- A luxury box of 5 individually foil-wrapped eye masks - treat yourself or a friend to a
- A Single sachet mask - a great chance to try our masks
PLUS with every box of 5 you will receive:
2 FREE gifts; 85-minutes of Divine Escape Crystal Singing Bowls Music and an exclusive complimentary Dreamy Visualisation by Hello Hypnotherapy.
How Do Self-Heating Eye Masks Work?
Backed by science and developed by a company with strong links to self-heating technology, our luxurious eye masks promote relaxation and comfort thanks to an infusion of mind and body calming aromatherapy scents developed from natural essences.
Combined with gentle, patented, air-activated double Ecosteam technology, they deliver a soothing sensory sensation perfect for anyone having trouble sleeping or to enjoy a pampering home-spa experience and are safe to wear overnight.
Just 25 minutes is all it takes to help magically melt away stress, tension, headaches, eye strain or calm and reset an overactive mind.
Each individually wrapped foil eye mask can be used whenever or wherever your eyes or mind need some time out to recover or feel refreshed and renewed.
They’re even suitable for use on children (with adult supervision) aged 5+ so all the family can enjoy a good night’s sleep or a mini reset when everyday life gets a little bit hectic.
More About Our Dreamy Eye Masks
The soothing and relaxing jasmine scent, combined with the gentle heat and blackout properties, help relax tense, tired eye muscles, easing you into a deep state of relaxation ready to drift off to dreamland.
Ideal for those who struggle to sleep, for those wishing to sleep whilst travelling, or for those who suffer from computer-related eye strain. Dreamy Eyes masks are also great for kids who’ve had too much screen time, encouraging relaxing downtime and helping to counteract the effects of eye fatigue from overexertion.
(MORE: Read our self-heating eye mask Q&A here)
Iron Powder, Activated Carbon Powder, Essence of Jasmine, Salt, Vermiculite, Water
Do not bend or crush the mask before use. Do not allow the mask to come into contact with water or other liquids. Avoid using while wearing contact lenses, or immediately after applying eye drops. Recommended for users aged 5+. Children should use this product under the supervision of a parent or guardian. Keep out of the reach of young children, babies and pets. Do not heat up in the microwave. Do not cut or tear the mask. Do not use if damaged. Recycle products after use.
Use only as directed. Remove the mask if any pain or discomfort is experienced. In case of irritation, rinse with warm water. Do not use if you have an inability to feel heat sensation. Avoid using if you are suffering from diabetes or recovering from recent eye surgery. Seek medical advice if you have a condition affecting the skin around the eyes or you have sensitive skin.
AS SEEN IN