Please note this gift bag is not included in any 3-for-2 offers or discounts as it is heavily discounted already and worth over £10.
This limited edition gift bag really does give you everything you need to relax and revive over the busy Christmas season without having to leave home!
This Divine Glow Mini Gift Bag includes our new Divine Glow Self-Heating Face Mask and TWO of our best-selling Divine Eyes Self-Heating Eye Masks, scented with relaxing Lavender.
Each individually wrapped gold foil mask gently heats up when applied to the skin to help mimic the results of a facial massage. The gentle steam heat technology may help to promote a healthier, natural glow, allowing for greater penetration and absorption of your skincare products. Facial muscles are relaxed, senses soothed and skin feels revitalised and rejuvenated.
Plus you can also enjoy two of our Divine Eyes, perfect for soothing tired eyes and sleeping better, relaxing in the bath with or getting some important me-time after all the festivities.
What’s more, this makes a WONDERFUL gift for family, friends, teachers, neighbours and more!
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS DIVINE GLOW GIFT BAG
- This soothing collection of products is a wonderful way to recreate a spa experience at home for a fraction of the cost
- Take 25 to relax and revive creating some much-needed me-time for a spa facial or the perfect night’s sleep
- Download the free meditation and music tracks to rebalance your chakras and experience spa-style wellbeing at home
- It makes a wonderful gift for any spa-lover
HOW TO USE YOUR DIVINE GLOW FACE MASK
- Cleanse your face and apply our Divine Glow Facial Oil for a more intense and hydrating spa-at-home ritual
- Find a tranquil place to rest, recline and relax to appreciate optimum results
- Open the pouch and unfold your Divine Glow Self-Heating Face Mask
- Gently place the cloth mask over your face and position in place over the nose and eyes with the loops comfortably fitted around your ears
- Place the black coloured side of the mask directly against your skin
- Within a couple of minutes, you’ll begin to feel a gentle sensation as the Divine Glow Face Mask warms up
- For optimum results, enjoy 15 minutes of deeply relaxing and soothing warmth To complete your home skincare ritual, apply your favourite moisturiser to further nourish and hydrate the skin
HOW TO USE YOUR DIVINE EYES SELF-HEATING EYE MASK
- Find a tranquil place to rest and recline
- Open the pouch and unfold your Divine Eyes Mask
- Gently place the Divine Eyes Mask over your eyes and fit the loops comfortably around your ears
- Within a couple of minutes, you’ll begin to feel a gentle sensation as the Divine Eyes Mask warms up
- Simply allow yourself to drift off as you enjoy approximately 25 minutes of deeply relaxing and soothing warmth
- If using on children (aged 5+), you may need to secure with an extra knot to tighten the loops - adult supervision advised while children wear the mask
- Our masks contain blackout properties and can be worn all night as a blackout mask
INGREDIENTS AND PRECAUTIONS
Divine Glow Face Mask: Iron Powder, Activated Carbon Powder, Vermiculite, Water
For external use only. Use only as directed. Immediately remove face mask and discontinue use if you feel it is too hot or experience any discomfort. If contents come into contact with skin or eyes, flush with water and seek medical advice immediately. Do not use the face mask if the packet is torn, punctured or damaged.
Do not use this product if you have a skin ailment, inflammation, wound, rash, rosacea or other skin problems. Do not use the product in conjunction with exfoliating acids and retinoids. If unsure, always consult a doctor or dermatologist before using a steam mask. Keep out of the reach of young children, babies and pets. Do not heat up in the microwave. Do not cut or tear the mask. Recycle product after use.
Divine Eyes: Iron Powder, Activated Carbon Powder, Essence of Lavender, Salt, Vermiculite, Water
Do not bend or crush the mask before use. Do not allow the mask to come into contact with water or other liquids. Avoid using while wearing contact lenses, or immediately after applying eye drops. Recommended for users aged 5+. Children should use this product under the supervision of a parent or guardian. Keep out of the reach of young children, babies and pets. Do not heat up in the microwave. Do not cut or tear the mask. Do not use if damaged. Recycle product after use.
Use only as directed. Remove the mask if any pain or discomfort is experienced. In case of irritation, rinse with warm water. Do not use if you have an inability to feel heat sensation. Avoid using if you are suffering from diabetes or recovering from recent eye surgery. Seek medical advice if you have a condition affecting the skin around the eyes or you have sensitive skin.
(Please note: These products are not included in any discounts or offers as they are heavily discounted already and are worth over £10 each)